The following press release from a trucker website “Ride for the Constitution” is published in its entirety.
Publisher and Editor
The American Revolt
Daniel David Barton, Sr.
Gunnery Sergeant of Marines, Ret.
Long before he was president, Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama, was already plotting with others, to overturn the Constitution for the United States.
In a chilling 2001 public radio interview, Obama said that the Constitution was, “a charter of negative liberties, full of constraints imposed upon us by our founding fathers”.
From 2003 to 2008, several members of Congress introduced legislation, attempting to change Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution on eight separate occasions, to make it possible for Barack Obama to meet the eligibility requirements for the office of president. Of which, a legal investigation has proven that his documents provided are forgeries, which is a felony offense.
Here we are today, facing the fruition of his lifelong agenda, with the help of corrupt politicians, and individuals in authoritative positions. Who are boldly attacking, and eliminating, systematically, one by one, our rights and our liberties which are protected by our Constitution. Through an abusive, tyrannical form of government, that refuses to listen to the people that not only build this country, but fight for it, pay for it, and live it. Today, we again face another day in which we must declare our freedom, from yet another tyrannical, abusive form of government. We are here, to send a resounding affirmation. We are here, to breathe life back into our Constitution. We are here, to declare our independence…..because,
1) ”The Hours of Service pose many issues that need to be resolved, overturned to the original rules to before pre July 1st 2013 enforcement to eliminate the confusion and chaos created by them. Excessive detention time has been taken advantage of for years, causing the loss of income for many drivers. The “mandatory” thirty minute break, that takes time away from the infamous fourteen hour clock, again, reduces a driver’s time for making money for their family.
2) The CSA crash rating system needs to be abolished due to unfair linking of accidents to drivers and carriers and negatively affecting their safety rating due to the flawed system and application. Drivers who are not at fault have been wrongly charged for accidents they weren’t even involved in.
The ELOG mandate is useless and throwing technology at the problem of logging can be solved with more drivers training on logging properly.
The FMCSA has evidence that the bigger companies are changing the data of the ELOGS and they continue to persecute those who don’t have ELOGS.
These officers who are writing these erroneous tickets on bogus violations that are jamming up the court system with useless tickets for violations that they write at their own leisure.
Fuel Prices are always a battle. The resources of domestic oil are abundant, but the current administration is focused, and intent on manipulating the availability of our oil, that would lower the price of fuel and gas, well below $1.00 per gallon.
3) The Air Resource Board of California continues to use scientific data for its own, purposeful agenda. It has even been proven to be “Junk Science” by one of the world’s top epidemiologist. In which the EPA takes from CARB, and uses its “data”, to pressure states and local governments into passing laws like no idling longer than 5 minutes, unless…the weather conditions are extreme, or you have a pet.
4) The current administration is allowing insurance companies to control more and more in this industry like; mandatory increase in liability coverage, pressure on drivers to install EOBR’s, increased rates because of where you live, and even because of a drivers personal health.
5) And I cannot leave out the availability of truck parking. More truck stops have went out of business because of this administration’s economic impact. And DOT has been using Transportation Funds to pay for, and install, brand new signs that read, “No Parking, No Stopping, No Standing”, yet the roadways are paid for with our tax money, and designed to allow vehicles to utilize the side of the road, when needed. This is why Jason’s Law is necessary to provide safe parking for drivers.
“THIS IS OUR COUNTRY”
These issues are only some of the violations against “We the People”, that bring us together. Demanding that this form of government alter its present course of direction, and recalibrate itself to, once again, align with the Constitution our forefathers drafted, and signed into law. As we come together as Americans, first and foremost, we also identify ourselves in our respective groups, adding to this list of abuses, grievances for action of change within our specific conditions for why we are here…
1) The National Defense Authorization Act is unconstitutional. It allows for the military to “disappear” any American Citizen without charge or reason. It allows the military to take control of all private industry. And it ends the “Posse Comitatus”, which protects American Citizens from being fired upon by our own military.
2) The Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional. It forces American Citizens to either, purchase government operated healthcare for their profit, with choice of treatment to be given, if any, or be fined by taxation without representation, for not participating. It also uses tax dollars to provide health care for illegal immigrants, free of charge.
3) The Department Of Homeland Security is a non-military security force, which is violating the Constitution by using tax money to build a standing army, on American soil training to engage with the American People.
4) The Transportation Security Administration not only violates the fourth amendment, they believe it gives TSA Agents the right to commit crimes of Sexual Misconduct, breaking the law in all 50 states.
5) The current administration is violating the law under the War Powers Act. They have illegally put our military in a “War Zone” where they currently, guard opium productions and transport, police the people of other countries based on US law, they get authorization for military action from the United Nations Security Counsel, which is High Treason, and they are exposing, and administering experimental, psychotropic, mind altering drugs for control over soldiers during secret, clandestine operations.
By no means are these the only issues that need action, to be resolved. There are many, many more issues that continue to plague this industry, as new regulations create even more contradictions in law. As per the fourteenth amendment of our Constitution, “No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges, or immunities of Citizens of the United States, nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws”.
So let these issues be the beginning of where we take a stand, not just as The American Drivers, but as Free and Independent Americans, protecting what our Constitution preserves for us.
Michael JB Schaffner – The American Driver